NEW!!! Spring Break Outdoor Skills Clinic I
- Mills High School, Millbrae
- April 17 (9:30AM - 12:30PM)
- This clinic is for boys and girls, ages 8-14
- This camp will feature individual drill work (shooting, ball-handling, defense, rebounding, 1-on-1 moves and footwork), shooting competitions, ball-handling challenges and more!
- Small sided competitions (1v1, 2v2 and 3v3) and drills with contact will be permitted only if San Mateo County is in the orange tier prior to the start of camp
- Regardless of tier status, all players will be assigned to a stable small group cohort of no more than 7 players per half court with one coach
- Health and safety protocols:
- Masks Required For all
- Campers and staff must successfully complete a health screening on the day of clinic
- All camp activities will be outdoor
- Physical distance of 6 feet or more will be maintained outside of stable small groups
- Frequent hand sanitization and/or hand washing
- Frequent equipment and restroom sanitization
- All participants will receive a reversible camp jersey, Warriors Academy face mask and more!
Register by midnight on Tuesday, April 6 to receive the early registration price of $85 (Regular price $100).