NEW - Shoot 360 Team Training
Warriors Basketball Academy is excited to announce that Shoot 360 Team Training is now available for programs looking to give their players an edge on the court. Join us at the Warriors Basketball Facility in Oakland where your team will get to experience weekly Shoot 360 workouts that include additional practice time on our open courts.
- Boys and/or girls teams with players, ages 8-18
- Minimum of 10 players and a max of 15 players per team
Each team workout includes:
- 1.5 hours of court time
- 30 minutes - shooting cages
- 30 minutes - skill cages
- 30 minutes - open court
- Weekly workouts at an NBA practice facility
- Team building experience that utilizes performance technology
- Ability to track progress using mobile app after each workout
Ten 90-minute team workouts:
- $250/participant (up to 15 participants)
Contact Josiah Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to book your team's workout schedule.
Each team workout includes 30 minutes in the shooting cages, where Shoot 360 technology tracks each participant's shooting percentage, left/right accuracy, shot arc and shot depth.
Each team workout also includes 30 minutes in the skill cages, where participants can follow along a virtual trainer to put their ball-handling and passing skills to the test.
Teams also get to utilize 30 minutes of on court practice with their coaching staff.