WINTER 2022-23 Camps & Clinics
These sessions for boys and girls, ages 7-15, of all skill levels and abilities, focus on individual skill development, the importance of fundamentals and the development of a healthy team attitude.
- Individual Drill Work
- Small Sided Competitions
- High Quality Instruction
- Skill Development
- Focus on Positive Team Atmosphere
For Multi Day Sessions
- 9:00-9:30AM - Stretches/Warm-Ups
- 9:30-10:30AM - Fundamental Stations (shooting, passing, ball-handling, etc.)
- 10:30-11:00AM - 3-on-3 Competition
- 11:00AM - 12:00PM - 5-on-5/Free Throws
- 12:00-12:45PM - Lunch/Free Shooting
- 12:45-1:00PM - Afternoon Warm-Ups
- 1:00-1:30PM - 1-on-1 Competition
- 1:30-2:00PM - 2-Ball/Shooting Competitions
- 2:00-3:00PM - 5-on-5/Video Session
- Reversible Camp Jersey (multi day sessions) or Performance Tee (one day clinics)
- Goodie bag including Warriors Swag
- Special prizes for award winners
- Certificate of Participation
- Opportunity to purchase tickets to a Warriors home game and more!
Walnut Creek - Oakland - Millbrae - Newark - San Jose - San Mateo - San Ramon - Cupertino
These 3-, 4- or 5-day sessions focus on fundamentals in a fun and safe atmosphere. Small, stable groups ensure our campers stay safe and get more individual attention from our coaching staff. These camps make the perfect holiday gift for the young aspiring player in your family!
Oakland - Santa Cruz - Larkspur
These one day clinics focus on different aspects of the game, from guard skills to shooting and more. Each clinic provides campers the opportunity to work on their game in a fun and safe setting, while getting high quality instruction from our coaching staff. Ticket options are available with each clinic (clinic at KP Arena includes two (2) tickets to SC Warriors/OKC Blue on 12/11)!